Monday 21 September 2015

Another live and free webinar - My trading strategy volume 2

Hi traders,

I have a great news! Finally I booked a day to do the next webinar about my trading strategy. Will be this Thursday (24/09) at 8 pm UK time.

This next webinar I will go into detail about what I spoke on the first webinar. I will explain in more detail differences and actions that we see during the trading day and I hope you guys understand even better how to use the tools that I use.

Here is some of the topics which I will discuss in the webinar:

RSI
Formations
Right time to trade
Elliott Waves (basic)
Levels
Fundamental (basic)
Correlation

I recommend you to watch the first webinar so you can get used to what I look and the tools so you do not get confused. Here is the first webinar which was made few months ago:


Here is the link for this Thursday webinar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojSeVbdpnk8

I hope to see you there and I hope you can learn something new.

By Thiago Duarte
Chief Strategist at Duarte Investment Group 
thiago@duarteinvestmentgroup.com 
@thiagotrader 

No comments:

Post a Comment