Friday 2 January 2015

Let's go higher in our 'life ladder'

Hi guys,

Today I was thinking about few years ago, when I was not successful at trading. When I used to blow accounts with my own money (even though it was a small account) but it was my own money. I started trading when I was only 16 years old, forex came to me as a way which I could make my life with and be rich. Had big dreams such as trading at a beautiful and sunny beach. Who never imagine doing this?
All these years have been an amazing journey for me. Had a lot of bad moments (trading) which made me thinking many times to give up and do something else but something inside me never let me give up. When I think about the past now, I see like a ladder, every step we have to make a move to go higher, but higher we go the bigger is the fall. But we all need to go higher, dream big because life is made about dreaming and running to achieve these dreams.
It makes me really happy that I did not gave up and I am still a trader today. It has been 8 years... long years...

Having said all that, I recommend everyone to start this year thinking about when you started trading until today, all the things you done wrong and done really well and especially what you have improved. As traders, we always will have something to improve and something to learn, because market always change, market condition always change and the global economy never stops.

This is something that I recommend everyone to think to start this new year positive and focused because this year will be big! I hope you all had an amazing end of year.



Good Luck!

By Thiago Duarte
Chief Strategist at Duarte Investment Group
thiago@duarteinvestmentgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment