Wednesday 14 January 2015

What day is best for you to attend Thiago's FREE Weekly Webinar?

Hi guys,

I would like to ask everyone to take part of the pool on the right side about the weekly webinar which I will give every week without any cost. I just want to see the day of the week most voted so I can book myself every week so we can look at the markets together. 


During the webinar I will show you guys what I am looking at and we will have a talk together. I will also offer everyone to ask questions and comments so we can learn from each other. The webinar will be done on Google Hangout, which gives me the option to save automatically and archived so for those that arent able to attend the webinar, can watch later at any day and time.



5 mins before the webinar start, the link will be posted on my Twitter (@thiagotrader) which you can also see on the right side of this page.
 

Only 6 days left, so please take part so we can the webinar soon.


Thanks!


By Thiago Duarte
Chief Strategist at Duarte Investment Group 
thiago@duarteinvestmentgroup.com
@thiagotrader

No comments:

Post a Comment