Monday 10 August 2015

Free webinar about my strategies and the tools that I use

Hello everyone,

For the past few days I have received many emails and tweets from other traders asking me many questions about my strategies and what I use to open trades and close, so I decided to make a free live webinar to explain to everyone everything I look for when I am trading.

The webinar will be this Thursday (13/08/15) at 8pm UK time and will be around 1 to 1:30 long. Here are some of the topics that I will discuss in the webinar:

  • RSI
  • Fibs
  • Candlestick Patterns and Formations
  • Time Frames
  • Elliott Waves
  • Organisation
  • Trendlines
  • and others

Here is the link to join me at 8pm UK time on Thursday: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzsXxcIM2hk


By Thiago Duarte
Chief Strategist at Duarte Investment Group 
thiago@duarteinvestmentgroup.com 
@thiagotrader 

No comments:

Post a Comment