Friday 21 August 2015

RE: When I use Formation with RSI confirmation to trade

Hi Traders,

Replying regarding the last post I wrote regarding waiting for RSI confirmation to get short $USD. After we got that confirmation, I decided to get long $EURUSD and I just closed that trade with +95 pips. Amazing trade guys!

Here is the $USDOLLAR 4 hour chart before the confirmation:

(click on image to expand)

Here is the $USDOLLAR 4 hour chart after we got the confirmation and I got long $EURUSD:

(click on image to expand)

And here is the affect of the negative $USD into the $EURUSD 4 hour chart which I got long:

(click on image to expand)

I hope you guys watched that RSI on $USDOLLAR as I did and got some pips somewhere. I also hope you guys understood better how to use RSI to help us by giving more conviction in our trading plan.

By Thiago Duarte
Chief Strategist at Duarte Investment Group 
thiago@duarteinvestmentgroup.com 
@thiagotrader 

No comments:

Post a Comment